GWLA Shared Print Program
The Greater Western Library Alliance (GWLA) has initiated a shared print program for selected journals and is exploring a monograph archiving program. It focuses on removing duplication from monograph collections within GWLA and partner libraries.
Review Profile Link:
- MOU URL: http://www.crl.edu/sites/default/files/attachments/misc/GWLAMOU.docx
- Archive Type: Print
- Status: Planning
- Format Archived: Journals
- Selection: Journals from the BioOne databases. See the MOU which contains a list of Journals to be archived and where they will reside.
- Retention Period: 10 years
- Ownership: Original owner
|Archive Category||Completeness Validation||Condition Validation||Member Access||Nonmember Access|
|Volume||Volume||Electronic or physical delivery||Not specified|