GWLA Shared Print Program (inactive)
This program has been discontinued. The Greater Western Library Alliance (GWLA) goal was to provide the infrastructure to support viable networks of shared print repositories by developing a program to efficiently analyze and remove duplication from the existing monograph collections within GWLA and partner libraries.
Review Profile Link: none
- MOU URL: http://www.crl.edu/sites/default/files/attachments/misc/GWLAMOU.docx
- Archive Type: Print
- Status: Planning
- Format Archived: Monographs
- Selection: This programs was never active. See the GWLA MOU which contains a list of Journals to be archived and where they will reside.
- Retention Period: 10 years
- Ownership: Original owner
|Archive Category||Completeness Validation||Condition Validation||Member Access||Nonmember Access|
|Volume||Volume||Electronic or physical delivery||Not specified|