Five College Library Repository Collection
The FCLRC is a high density storage facility for the lesser-used materials drawn from the libraries of Amherst College, Hampshire College, Mount Holyoke College, Smith College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst for which the libraries have adopted a long-term shared retention agreement. The FCLRC also serves the needs of Affiliate Members and may accept contributions to enhance the collection from them. All materials in the FCLRC are listed in the Joint Online Library Catalog <http://fcaw.library.umass.edu/>.
Review Profile Link:
- Program URL: https://www.fivecolleges.edu/libraries/depository
- Organization URL: https://www.fivecolleges.edu/
- Members List: https://www.fivecolleges.edu/system/files/attachments/Repository%20Collection%20Affiliates%20Revised%207.21.2016.pdf
- Country: USA
- MOU URL: https://www.fivecolleges.edu/system/files/attachments/Depository%20Affiliate%20Agreement%20template%20Library%20FY%202016_0.pdf
- Archive Type: Print
- Status: Operational
- Format Archived: Mixed
- Selection: The Five College Libraries are committed to preserving one print copy of volumes in these collections, ACS Legacy Archives, American Physical Society, APA Journals, Institute of Physics, JSTOR, Project Muse.
- Retention Period: Permanent
- Ownership: Transfers to Program/Consortium
|Archive Category||Completeness Validation||Condition Validation||Member Access||Nonmember Access|