SCELC Shared Print Program
The Statewide California Electronic Library Consortium (SCELC) Shared Print Program began in late 2013. Following a survey of members, the completion of a feasibility study, and the development of an implementation plan, as of September 2016 SCELC embarked on a distributed, retrospective shared monograph collection that will enable libraries to manage their print collections collaboratively. Documentation about the project and progress reports are posted to the Shared Print Documentation page.
Review Profile Link:
- MOU URL: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0teyr9fJGR5d2JZR0w1Z2xQX0k/view
- Archive Type: Print
- Status: Operational
- Format Archived: Monographs
- Selection: Selection of monographs was decided by the Shared Print Working Group in 2015. Retention criteria includes: all unique holdings, all when there are 2-3 holding libraries, 3 copies, when there are more than 3 holding libraries.
- Retention Period: 15 years
- Ownership: Transfers to Archiving Library
|Archive Category||Completeness Validation||Condition Validation||Member Access||Nonmember Access|