Orbis-Cascade Alliance Distributed Print Repository
The ORBIS-Cascade Alliance is a consortium of 36 colleges and universities in Oregon and Washington. The Distributed Repository Program consolidates and preserves print runs of journals among ORBIS member libraries. The materials selected for archiving are journals of the American Chemical Society (ACS) and JSTOR.
Review Profile Link:
- MOU URL: https://www.orbiscascade.org/file_viewer.php?id=1229
- Archive Type: Print
- Status: Operational
- Format Archived: Journals
- Selection: The Alliance distributed print repository project arranges for certain of its members to store and archive, on behalf of the Alliance, various academic journals and other research materials. 24 libraries are assigned the responsibility of holding titles.
- Retention Period: 25 years
- Ownership: Transfers to Archiving Library
|Archive Category||Completeness Validation||Condition Validation||Member Access||Nonmember Access|
|Volume||Volume||Electronic delivery, physical in-library use only||Not specified|