Center for Research Libraries JSTOR Project
The Center for Research Libraries (CRL) is assembling a complete set of of archived print journals available through JSTOR. Volumes are physically checked for completeness and condition at the item level before being shelved. Volumes are donated from CRL members and so are contributed from a variety of institutions.
Review Profile Link: http://www.crl.edu/profiles/profile-crl-jstor-print-archive
- Program URL: http://www.crl.edu/archiving-preservation/print-archives/crl-administered/jstor
- Organization URL: http://www.crl.edu
- Members List: http://www.crl.edu/membership/members
- Country: USA
- MOU URL: http://www.crl.edu/about/governance/bylaws
- Archive Type: Print
- Status: Operational
- Format Archived: Journals
- Selection: The goal of CRL's JSTOR print archive is to assemble a collection of JSTOR print volumes that match most of those in the JSTOR ARts & Sciences Collections. The exception is for JSTOR collections that are not widely held by CRL member libraries.
- Retention Period: Permanent
- Ownership: Transfers to Program/Consortium
|Archive Category||Completeness Validation||Condition Validation||Member Access||Nonmember Access|
|Issue||Issue||Electronic or physical delivery||Not specified|