CLOCKSS (Controlled LOCKSS) is a not for profit joint venture between the world’s leading scholarly publishers and research libraries whose mission is to build a sustainable, geographically distributed dark archive with which to ensure the long-term survival of Web-based scholarly publications for the benefit of the greater global research community.
Review Profile Link:
- Program URL: http://www.clockss.org/
- Organization URL: http://www.clockss.org/
- Members List: http://www.clockss.org/clockss/Supporting_Libraries
- Country: USA
- MOU URL: http://www.clockss.org/clockss/Contribute_to_CLOCKSS
- Archive Type: Digital
- Status: Operational
- Format Archived: Journals
- Selection: Web-based scholarly publications.
- Retention Period: Permanent
- Ownership: Not specified
|Archive Category||Completeness Validation||Condition Validation||Member Access||Nonmember Access|