Big Ten Academic Alliance (BTAA) Shared Print Repository
The Big Ten Academic Alliance Shared Print (BTAA) Program selects materials from member libraries and moves them to common facilities. Participation in the program is limited to BTAA members, 14 university library systems. Approximately eighty percent of these institutions are located in Midwestern states, with twenty percent located in Eastern states.
Review Profile Link: https://www.crl.edu/profiles/btaa-shared-print-repository-spr
- Program URL: https://www.btaa.org/library/shared-print-repository/introduction
- Organization URL: https://www.btaa.org/library/libraries
- Members List: https://www.btaa.org/about/member-universities
- Country: USA
- MOU URL: https://www.btaa.org/library/shared-print-repository/policies-guidelines
- Archive Type: Print
- Status: Operational
- Format Archived: Mixed
- Selection: In its first phase BTAA archived journals from three scientific publishers(Elsevier, Springer, Wiley). The second phase focuses on both society publishers and widely held journals that are archived at the University of Illinois.
- Retention Period: 25 years
- Ownership: Original owner
|Archive Category||Completeness Validation||Condition Validation||Member Access||Nonmember Access|