Linda Hall Library of Science, Engineering & Technology
The Global Resources Partnership in Science, Technology, and Engineering Print archive program was started by the Center for Research Libraries (CRL) and the Linda Hall Library of Science, Engineering & Technology (LHL). It was formed as a strategic partnership to preserve and develop historical research collections in the fields of science, technology, and engineering.
Review Profile Link: https://www.crl.edu/profiles/profile-linda-hall-library
- Program URL: http://www.crl.edu/collections/global-resources-partnership/grp-science-technology-engineering
- Organization URL: http://www.lindahall.org
- Members List: http://www.crl.edu/membership/members
- Country: USA
- MOU URL:
- Archive Type: Print
- Status: Operational
- Format Archived: Journals
- Selection: The collections covered by the partnership include current and back issues of more than 50,000 journal titles acquired and maintained by CRL and LHL to date. CRL encourages its members to contribute volumes to fill gaps and add titles to Linda Hall.
- Retention Period: Permanent
- Ownership: Original owner
|Archive Category||Completeness Validation||Condition Validation||Member Access||Nonmember Access|
|Volume||Volume||Electronic delivery only||No access|