Central Iowa Collaborative Collections (CI-CCI)
Central Iowa Collaborative Collections began in 2013. The purpose of the CI-CCI is to enhance and sustain the availability of scholarly information for the combined user community of the group. Members share current collections and will build future collections together. The goals are to responsibly reduce the size of local print collections, create and maintain a distributed, shared collection of these titles, coordinate acquisitions and establish an environment where exploration and additional areas of collaboration can flourish. Each library identifies retention items in their collections.
Review Profile Link:
- MOU URL: https://ci-cci.org/files/2013/09/CICCI-MOU-_Revision-2015.pdf
- Archive Type: Print
- Status: Operational
- Format Archived: Monographs
- Selection: Selection goals for the program include proportional distribution of titles and two copies of retained titles (except for older or low use titles). A 2013 SCS analysis resulted in a list of titles to withdraw or retain.
- Retention Period: 10 years
- Ownership: Original owner
|Archive Category||Completeness Validation||Condition Validation||Member Access||Nonmember Access|
|Not specified||Not specified||Electronic delivery, physical in-library use only||Electronic delivery, physical in-library use only|