Central Iowa Collaborative Collections (CI-CCI)
Began in the summer of 2013. The six members, Central College, Drake University, Grand View University, Grinnell College. University of Northern Iowa and Simpson College have signed a Memorandum of Understanding. The purpose of the CI-CCI is to enhance and sustain the availability of scholarly information for the combined user community of the group. The collaboration will strive to model effective best practice for cooperative collections and resource sharing.
Review Profile Link:
- MOU URL: https://ci-cci.org/files/2013/09/CICCI-MOU-_Revision-2015.pdf
- Archive Type: Print
- Status: Operational
- Format Archived: Monographs
- Selection: Selection goals include proportional distribution of titles and two copies of items, except for older and low use titles. A 2013 SCS analysis resulted in“withdrawal” and “retention” title lists. These titles were assigned by mutual agreement.
- Retention Period: 10 years
- Ownership: Original owner
|Archive Category||Completeness Validation||Condition Validation||Member Access||Nonmember Access|
|Not specified||Not specified||Electronic delivery, physical in-library use only||Electronic delivery, physical in-library use only|