Central Iowa Collaborative Collections (CI-CCI)
Began in the summer of 2013 with four goals: 1. Responsibly reduce the size of local print collections by reducing duplication among the participating libraries so that library space may be freed up for other uses. 2. Create and maintain a distributed, shared collection of these titles to ensure that circulating copies of them are retained within the group. 3. Coordinate acquisitions with the goal of developing a shared collection among the participants to reduce duplication and to leverage acquisition funds. 4.Establish an environment where exploration and additional areas of collaboration can flourish.
Review Profile Link:
- MOU URL: http://ci-cci.org/documents/
- Archive Type: Print
- Status: Operational
- Format Archived: Monographs
- Selection: Subject specialists choose titles based upon collections policies, academic mission and institutional strengths. Currently, three publishers; Annual Reviews, American Chemical Society and Institutes of Physics are preserved.
- Retention Period: 10 years
- Ownership: Original owner
|Archive Category||Completeness Validation||Condition Validation||Member Access||Nonmember Access|
|Not specified||Not specified||Electronic delivery, physical in-library use only||Electronic delivery, physical in-library use only|