The National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NN/LM) and the National Library of Medicine (NLM) are committed to preserving print copies of 250 Abridged Index Medicus® and PubMed Central® titles. For each title 12 DOCLINE (ILL program for 3,200 U.S., Canadian, and Mexican medical libraries) libraries commit to retain it until 2036. The National Library of Medicine is committed to holding the 13th copy.
Review Profile Link:
- Program URL: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/psd/printretentionmain.html
- Organization URL: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/
- Members List:
- Country: USA
- MOU URL: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/psd/MedPrint_agreement.pdf
- Archive Type: Print
- Status: Operational
- Format Archived: Journals
- Selection: NLM has initially identified approximately 250 [Abridged Index Medicus® (AIM)/PubMed Central® (PMC)] - http://www.nlm.nih.gov/psd/print_rentention_title_list.html Holdings must be 95% complete at the volume level.
- Retention Period: 25 years
- Ownership: Original owner
|Archive Category||Completeness Validation||Condition Validation||Member Access||Nonmember Access|
|Volume||Volume||Electronic delivery, physical in-library use only||Not specified|