Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries in Illinois Last Copy Project
The Last Copy Project assists CARLI members who own the last copy of library material in Illinois and are interested in donating the materials to an institution where they could continue to be made available for use. The Last Copy Project uses the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC) as the initial recipient of these last copies. Materials that the UIUC does not want or cannot house will be offered to other interested Illinois research libraries.
Review Profile Link:
- Program URL: https://www.carli.illinois.edu/products-services/collections-management/last-copy-project
- Organization URL: http://www.carli.illinois.edu/
- Members List: http://www.carli.illinois.edu/membership/mem-libs
- Country: USA
- MOU URL: none
- Archive Type: Print
- Status: Operational
- Format Archived: Monographs
- Selection: Selection is strictly based on a confirmed last copy in Illinois. A serial run will have no missing volumes, be cataloged at OCLC core (M) level or above and no condition issues.
- Retention Period: Not specified
- Ownership: Transfers to Archiving Library
|Archive Category||Completeness Validation||Condition Validation||Member Access||Nonmember Access|