Tri-University Group of Libraries Preservation of Last Copy Program
In 1996, the University of Guelph, the University of Waterloo, and Wilfrid Laurier University purchased a building to house low-use items from the collections of each of the Group’s members each library may send material to the Annex without concern for what is already there and owned by one of the other libraries.
Review Profile Link:
- Program URL: http://www.lib.uwaterloo.ca/staff/irmc/last_copy_agreement_sept06.html
- Organization URL: http://www.tug-libraries.on.ca
- Members List: http://www.tug-libraries.on.ca/
- Country: CANADA
- MOU URL: http://www.lib.uwaterloo.ca/staff/irmc/last_copy_agreement_sept06.html
- Archive Type: Print
- Status: Operational
- Format Archived: Mixed
- Selection: Archived items are low use, owned by one of the three universities and the last copy. No paper backup will be required if a journal title meets all the requirements for a Secure Archival and Perpetual Access for Electronic Journals.
- Retention Period: Permanent
- Ownership: Original owner
|Archive Category||Completeness Validation||Condition Validation||Member Access||Nonmember Access|
|bronze||Not specified||Not specified||Electronic or physical delivery||Electronic or physical delivery|