Alliance Shared Print Trust (Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries)
The Alliance Shared Print Trust (aka “the Trust”) is a program of the Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries. The Trust is a distributed print repository in which participants agree to retain library materials in trust on behalf of the Alliance membership. The goal is to assist libraries in disclosing their long-term retention commitments so that strong collections are maintained for users in the region.
Review Profile Link:
- Program URL: https://www.coalliance.org/shared-print-archiving-policies
- Organization URL: https://www.coalliance.org/
- Members List:
- Country: USA
- MOU URL: https://www.coalliance.org/sites/default/files/ColoradoSharedPrintMOUMay2015.pdf
- Archive Type: Print
- Status: Planning
- Format Archived: Mixed
- Selection: This program commits both monographs and print titles. Members commit to retain the last circulating copy of a title so others may weed it. Selection of materials to commit to the program is made using an analysis tool called Goldrush.
- Retention Period: 25 years
- Ownership: Transfers to Archiving Library
|Archive Category||Completeness Validation||Condition Validation||Member Access||Nonmember Access|