Alliance Shared Print Trust (Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries)
The Alliance Shared Print Trust is a collaborative effort of the Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries (the Alliance) through which a group of academic libraries in Colorado and Wyoming have committed to coordinate their long-term retention of print resources. As with many other regional initiatives, the goals of the project are multifaceted but focus on assisting libraries in making better decisions about what to discard or put in storage.
Review Profile Link:
- Program URL: https://www.coalliance.org/shared-print-archiving-policies
- Organization URL: https://www.coalliance.org/
- Members List:
- Country: USA
- MOU URL: https://www.coalliance.org/sites/default/files/ColoradoSharedPrintMOUMay2015.pdf
- Archive Type: Print
- Status: Planning
- Format Archived: Mixed
- Selection: This program commits both monographs and print titles. Members commit to retain the last circulating copy of a title so others may weed it. Selection of materials to commit to the program is made using an analysis tool called Goldrush.
- Retention Period: 25 years
- Ownership: Transfers to Archiving Library
|Archive Category||Completeness Validation||Condition Validation||Member Access||Nonmember Access|