University of California Shared Print JSTOR
The UCL Shared Print JSTOR archive is composed of two phases. In the first phase, the University of California Libraries and JSTOR (Journal Storage) contracted to create a paper repository of over 14,000,000 pages (500+ titles) from journal runs across all UC campuses. This effort was targeted to a specific set of titles, up until publication year of 2010, and is characterized by validation at the page-level. This phase of the archive is accessible by physical loan to only UC faculty, staff, students, and JSTOR (document delivery is available beyond UC). The second phase of the UCL Shared Print JSTOR archive includes JSTOR titles beyond the original title set up to current date and gap-fills for the original set up to 2010. The second phase of work is validated at the volume-level rather than the page-level. Currently, all UCL Shared Print JSTOR titles are retained at the UC Southern Regional Library Facility.
Review Profile Link:
- Program URL: https://cdlib.org/services/collections/sharedprint/jacs/
- Organization URL: http://www.cdlib.org/services/collections/sharedprint/
- Members List: http://libraries.universityofcalifornia.edu/
- Country: USA
- MOU URL:
- Archive Type: Print
- Status: Operational
- Format Archived: Journals
- Selection: Serials from the JSTOR Digital Collection.
- Retention Period: Fixed date
- Ownership: Transfers to Program/Consortium
|Archive Category||Completeness Validation||Condition Validation||Member Access||Nonmember Access|
|Gold||Page||Page||Not specified||Not specified|