Eastern Academic Scholars’ Trust (EAST)

View Archived Titles        Download Archived HoldingsDownload Archived Holdings Download Gaps and Condition ReportDownload Gaps and Condition Report

Program Description

The Eastern Academic Scholars’ Trust (EAST) is a shared print initiative of 60 partner libraries with 75% concentrated in the New England and New York states. The remaining 25% of members are located in other Eastern and Southern states. The Boston Library Consortium (BLC) is the host institution for the EAST project with responsibility for staffing, fiscal oversight, and management of grant proposals and awards. Thirty of the 60 EAST members are serials and journal retention partners.

Review Profile Link: https://www.crl.edu/profiles/eastern-academic-scholars%E2%80%99-trust-east

Program Details

Operating Details

Archive Category Completeness Validation Condition Validation Member Access Nonmember Access