Rosemont Shared Print Alliance
The Rosemont Shared Print Alliance shares a common mission to collaboratively develop, manage and coordinate the identification, retention, registration, discovery of and access to a shared, distributed collection of print journals in the United States. Participating regional shared print programs include: Big Ten Academic Alliance Shared Print Repository (CICBTAA-SPR), Eastern Academic Scholars' Trust (EAST), Florida Academic Libraries Repository (FLARE), Scholars Trust (ASERL and WRLC), and Western Regional Storage Trust (WEST).
Review Profile Link:
- Program URL: https://rosemontsharedprintalliance.org/
- Organization URL: rosemontsharedprintalliance.org
- Members List: https://rosemontsharedprintalliance.org/participating-libraries
- Country: USA
- MOU URL: https://rosemontsharedprintalliance.org/program-statement
- Archive Type: Print
- Status: Operational
- Format Archived: Journals
- Selection: Each program outlines its plan for new title contributions.
- Retention Period: Not specified
- Ownership: Not specified
|Archive Category||Completeness Validation||Condition Validation||Member Access||Nonmember Access|
|Not specified||Not specified||Electronic or physical delivery||Not specified|